Forced Performance Red 76HTZ JB Turbo
The FP Red is the pinnacle of street and strip turbochargers. It is small enough that it doesn’t take forever to build boost but large enough to make more than 525WHP.
All EVO turbos now come standard with our new cast stainless turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" V-Band outlet and a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing.
- Compressor wheel - 76HTZ
- Flow rating - 61LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 54.8MM Inducer / 76MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless EVO 9 Turbine Housing
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Not Included - Required for proper lubrication
Please Note: This turbine housing was designed for race applications where the turbocharger would be operating above 20psi. Attempting to operate below 20PSI can result in boost creep in some applications.
California Residents - Prop 65 Warning.
- 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - FP Red 76HTZ Turbo
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.