JDC Titanium Radiator Cooling Shroud
- Precise CNC formed bends
- CNC Laser cut from 2mm thick high-grade Gr5 (Grade 5) titanium that won't bend or warp over time. (Unlike our competitor's thin and flimsy .035" (0.889mm) sheet of CP grade 1 titanium)
- Laser Etched Logo
- Comes with custom titanium mounting hardware to replace the plastic rivets that hold the part to your bumper!
- Rivnut tool is optional if needed
- Burnt (Smooth transition of Blue to Purple to Bronze).
- Bare with Laser Etched "JDC Titanium" Logo.
- Fully Custom Design (This would be a design like the "rising sun" or other similar designs that are more than simple lettering). Any logos that are larger than 7" wide would be considered a "full custom design".
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here. Due to the size of this piece, we're unable to do solid or custom colors at this time.
We can add your Instagram logo, name, and many other designs to the radiator shroud. If you'd like to add this option, please select "Yes Please" from the drop-down menu and we will contact you through email to get your desired logo. We will not start working on a logo until your order has been placed.
Full Custom Designs:
If you're wanting a full custom design like the "rising sun", we will need a usable design emailed to us in either .png, jpeg, or pdf. The higher the resolution, the more clear your design will be. We can design logos or patterns for you, but it will add more time to the process. We will not start working on a custom design until your order has been placed.
What's in the box?
- JDC Titanium Radiator Cooling Shroud
- (4) JDC Titanium Mounting Bolts with Custom Washers
- (4) Rivnuts to add threads to the bumper where the plastic clips are normally used. (Rivnut tool can be added if needed)
- Use and Care Instructions
- Installation is straight forward.
- If you choose to use the rivets to replace the plastic clips on your bumper, you will need to slightly enlarge the holes in your bumper with a step drill to fit the rivnuts. Be careful not to drill the hole too large. The rivnut should fit very tight in the hole.
- Rivnuts require a tool for installation that can be added as an option if needed.
- Each of these parts is made to order, so expect an average of 10-15 business days without a logo, and 15-20 business days for custom logos. This time is an estimate and may vary depending on the size of your order and the number of orders ahead of you in the production schedule. If you have questions about the current lead time, please send us an email for an estimate before buying.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.