JDC Titanium Rear Strut Brace Hardware Kit
The JDC Titanium rear strut brace kit replaces the factory hardware on the rear strut tower brace where it attaches to the strut tower. You will have to remove the plastic covers to access these pieces. Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary anodizing process, which gives it the long-lasting vibrant colors we're known for! Select your option from the drop-down menu.
- Hand polished
- Solid Gr5 Titanium
- Electronically cold anodized finish for long-lasting, vibrant colors that won't fade over time.
What's in the box?
- (4) M10 bolts
- (4) M10 Custom Washers
Please Note: The display pictures may show other hardware, which is not included, but can be purchased separately.
- 2020+ Supra
About our titanium:
- Each piece is CNC machined from a single piece of Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid colored finishes.
- If you would like your part anodized in a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Your estimated order shipping time can be anywhere from 5-20 business days and can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.