NGK Copper Spark Plugs Heat Range 6 (BPR6ES) (Evo 8/9)
NGK Copper Core Spark Plug - Heat Range 6
The best plugs for imports running any type of forced induction have always been NGK Copper Spark Plugs. Anyone who has been around the Mitsubishi Eclipse, the Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, Mitsubishi Galant, Lancer EVO 1-3, know that there is no wasting time with anything but NGK R Spark Plugs!
Factory temperature range BPR6ES NGK copper spark plugs are a direct replacement for non-modified to mildly modified 90-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- Reach: 19mm (3/4")
- Hex Size: 13/16" (21mm)
- Terminal Type: Removable Nut
- Overall Height: JIS
- Gap: .035" (0.9mm)
- 1990-1999 1G / 2G DSM
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- (1) Spark Plug (NGK 7131)
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty