ACL Race Series Bearings for Mitsubishi 4G63 7-Bolt DSM / Evo
ACL Race Series performance engine bearings are recognized as a premier brand throughout the motorsports world. Race Series rod and main bearings are standard components in race engines that have set records and won championships from Mexico to Bonneville - from sport compact drift racing to small block NASCAR, IHRA and NHRA cmpetitions. The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering provides Race Series performance bearings with the endurance and capability to perform where others cannot.
ACL Race Series performance engine bearings are manufactured to exacting tolerances. Micron tolerance machining supported by precision measurement systems delivers consistent accuracy to key characteristics like wall thickness and crush. This ensures reliable fit and helps maintain consistent clearances.
- Multiple-layer construction provides numerous benefits, such as a blend of characteristics to provide high strength and excellent seizure resistance
- No flash plating is applied to further improve bearing retention and maximize heat transfer
- Improved bearing retention from higher radial contact pressure which locks the bearing into the housing
- ACL Race Series performance engine bearings feature increased eccentricity to increase improve shape adaptation to compensate for bore distortion at high speed operation
- Full 180° grooved uppers with matching partial groove in lowers. This reduces interruption to big end oil supply
- Tapered groove run-out which smooths big end supply cut-off avoiding pressure pulsing and cavitation
- Mitsubishi 4G63
- 1993-1999 7-Bolt DSM
- 1996-2006 Lancer Evolution 4-9
What's In The Box?
- (1) Full Set of Rod Bearings
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.