X-Series Pro 2-Channel UEGO Wideband Controller by AEM
AEM’s X-Series Pro Inline Wideband is designed for professional Motorsports applications. It features two Lambda controllers in an IP67-rated, waterproof billet aluminum enclosure with an Autosport connector. They are made to order direct from AEM.
X-Series Widebands are the fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in independent testing against 17 other wideband UEGO air/fuel controllers. The controller’s high speed digital implementation ensures no loss of signal fidelity and full transient response, making it able to identify the slightest fluctuations in AFR and output them in full value. X-Series widebands have an average response time of 20ms.
- Patented X-Digital wideband technology
- Average response time of 20ms
- Sealed, waterproof billet aluminum enclosure (IP67 rated)
- Dual Channel – two wideband controllers
- Autosport connector
- CAN output configured by AEM upon ordering
- Uses Bosch 4.9LSU sensors (sold separately)
- Uses Factory O2 sensor calibration (no free-air calibration required)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - X-Series Pro 2-Channel Wideband Controller
- All Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
Advanced Engine Management, Inc. warrants to the consumer that all AEM Performance Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.