APR Front Bumper Canards
APR Performance Front Bumper Canards help to aerodynamically fine-tune downforce balance. Formed in the autoclave at high temperatures, the APR Performance Front Bumper Canards are made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and lightweight.
There are three (3) areas: Front, Center, and Rear. The size of the red bar represents how much this product affects each particular area.
- Known for weight savings and durability, APR Performance Front Bumper Canards are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes.
- APR Performance Front Bumper Canards are molded to conform to the existing factory bumper.
- APR Performance Front Bumper Canards help to re-direct drag-inducing turbulent air away from the wheel wells.
- Pattern- 2x2 twill weave
- Material- Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- Coating- UV-stable clear coat
- Mounting- Pre-drilled holes to assist with mounting to factory front bumper
- Hardware- Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts
- Reduce front-end lift
- Reduce drag-inducing turbulence
- Enhance high-speed stability
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9
What's In The Box?
- Front Bumper Canards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.