Toyota GR Supra A90 Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE Tuning
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A dual 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight pipe performance while not sacrificing daily drivability: a deep, sophisticated exhaust note with zero drone at highway speeds.
Featuring a stamped stainless steel merge upstream equivalent to dual 3” tubing coming right off of the downpipe. Translation: an impressive 65% increase in flow over stock that future proofs for downpipes of various sizes. Beyond the unique merge, the exhaust splits in to dual 3” piping to allow optimal flow throughout the entire exhaust route. Bringing up the rear, the Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, which targets and omits drone-prone frequencies. What’s this mean for you? You’ll be tuned into a pure, full-bodied B58 soundtrack unlike any other.
The Touring Edition Exhaust is available as non-resonated or resonated. AWE recommends the non-resonated variant for vehicles equipped with the stock downpipe. If your Supra is equipped with an aftermarket downpipe, AWE recommends going resonated. Have the stock downpipe but planning to go aftermarket later? No worries, you can swap in the resonated mid sections with ease via an AWE Resonator Conversion Kit.
Both the Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature statement-making 5”, double-walled, slash cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black, complete with a stamped AWE logo.
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Massive five-inch double walled AWE tips
- Straight-through design for maximum power
- Features a midpipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Conversion kits are available to switch between Touring and Track
- On a stock vehicle this exhaust gets you max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- 65% more flow than stock - this exhaust system is ready for big power
- Perfect fitment guaranteed, this is a direct bolt-on solution with no cutting or modification required
- AWE's drone-cancelling 180 Technology® targets and omits drone-prone frequencies
Equipping an Aftermarket Downpipe?
If you're equipping an aftermarket downpipe with an outlet larger than 80mm, AWE made it easy for you. Removal of the included inlet adapter will be required, which will then leave you with the 3.5" diameter inlet of the stamped stainless steel merge. A simple custom adapter will be required to bridge the gap between your aftermarket downpipe and the 3.5" diameter inlet of stamped stainless steel merge. AWE has future proofed your exhaust for big power with no less than 3.5" of high-flow fury.
- 2020 Toyota GR Supra A90
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Axle-Back Section (Driver Side)
- 1 - Axle-Back Section (Passenger Side)
- 1 - Mid-Pipe Section (Driver Side)
- 1 - Mid-Pipe Section (Passenger Side)
- 1 - Inlet Merge Section
- 1 - OEM Downpipe Adapter
- Band Clamps
- Necessary Hardware
- Dyno Chart (Performance Specs)
- Installation Instructions
- What is 180 Technology?
- Non-Resonated Touring Demonstration Video
- Resonated Touring Demonstration Video
- AWE brand exhaust systems have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and a one-year warranty on tip finishes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.