Toyota GR Supra A90 Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE Tuning
For those who like it raw, rowdy, and light, the AWE Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition comes equipped with bullet resonators in the mid pipes, and shares the same bespoke stainless steel stamped merge and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. Drivers can expect an 11 lb weight savings compared to stock.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear are dual Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid range acceleration and deceleration, and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned. If you decide at a later date to change your volume, AWE makes it easy to convert between Track and Touring editions with their convenient conversion kits.
Both the Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature statement-making 5”, double-walled, slash cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black, complete with a stamped AWE logo.
- Massive five-inch double walled AWE tips
- Straight-through design for maximum power
- Features a midpipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Conversion kits are available to switch between Track and Touring
- On a stock vehicle this exhaust gets you max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- 65% more flow than stock - this exhaust system is ready for big power
- Perfect fitment guaranteed, this is a direct bolt-on solution with no cutting or modification required
Equipping an Aftermarket Downpipe?
If you're equipping an aftermarket downpipe with an outlet larger than 80mm, AWE made it easy for you. Removal of the included inlet adapter will be required, which will then leave you with the 3.5" diameter inlet of the stamped stainless steel merge. A simple custom adapter will be required to bridge the gap between your aftermarket downpipe and the 3.5" diameter inlet of stamped stainless steel merge. They've future proofed your exhaust for big power with no less than 3.5" of high-flow fury.
- 2020 Toyota GR Supra A90
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Axle-Back Section (Driver Side)
- 1 - Axle-Back Section (Passenger Side)
- 1 - Mid-Pipe Section (Driver Side)
- 1 - Mid-Pipe Section (Passenger Side)
- 1 - Inlet Merge Section
- 1 - OEM Downpipe Adapter
- Band Clamps
- Necessary Hardware
- AWE brand exhaust systems have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and a one-year warranty on tip finishes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.