Mitsubishi Evolution 9 Zero 86HTZ Turbo by Forced Performance
The all new Ball Bearing FP Zero for EVO 4-9 utilizes a new stainless CHRA and 86HTZ compressor wheel with a flow rating of 78LB a minute. This is the biggest and baddest stock location turbo we offer.
All EVO turbos now come standard with our new cast stainless turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" V-Band outlet and a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing.
- Compressor wheel - 86HTZ
- Flow rating - 78LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 62.1MM Inducer / 86.2MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.7MM Inducer / 62.2MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless EVO 9 Turbine Housing
- CHRA - Xona Rotor Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil Line - Stock Oil Feed Line Compatible
Please Note: This turbine housing was designed for race applications where the turbocharger would be operating above 20psi. Attempting to operate below 20PSI can result in boost creep in some applications.
California Residents - Prop 65 Warning.
- 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - FP Zero 86HTZ Turbo
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.