JM FAB Modified Crash Beam
If you are looking for a solution to mount a front license plate to your EVO 10 here it is! The factory mounting kit requires you to drill holes in your bumper cover which cannot be reversed unless you purchase a brand new bumper cover or spend 100's of dollars at a body shop. Our kit allows you to easily install and remove a front license plate without damaging any exterior body parts. The kit consists of a USED factory Mitsubishi crash bumper that has been modified to accept the INCLUDED license plate mounting kit. The replacement bumper is drilled in a precise location, then a CNC billet 6061 aluminum threaded insert is installed and TIG welded on both sides for strength and durability. Our modified crash bumper is shipped to you ready for an easy installation, slight trimming of the factory bumper padding is necessary. Your core is required!
The modified crash beam can also be used as a location to mount the GT Motoring tow hook (not included) or any similar tow hooks with an M24x3 thread pitch. Please note that this location is designed for short-distance rolling tows only, using this location for recovery towing is NOT recommended and will result in damage to your vehicle. JM Fabrications LLC and JD Customs USA LLC will NOT be held liable for misuse of the tow hook.
- Included in the sale price is a $200 core charge which will be refunded to you as soon as we receive your old crash beam back.
- After you place your order we will contact you with the information to ship your core.
- Return shipping cost for the core is the responsibility of the customer.
- Cores must be received within 7 business days after the new beam is delivered.
- Must be an OEM crash beam with all mounting tabs still intact.
- Beam must be in like-new condition with no major dents or other flaws.
- Beam should be returned WITHOUT the following parts: (3) foam pads, (2) plastic air ducts, (2) rubber FMIC hangers, (1) horn (see picture for better explanation).
- Please make sure your core is wrapped and packaged securely, you are responsible for any damage caused during return shipping. Damaged cores will NOT be accepted!
- Core refund will be given within 48-72 hours after inspection.
Usually ships in: 1-2 Weeks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.