Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality T-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. Expect an increase in exhaust tone, due to freeing up the exhaust flow and the deletion of the catalytic converter. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 2003-2004
- Version 2 includes thicker gauge steel piping and a new and improved finish and quality.
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- 3" inner diameter piping
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Increase around 8-12 horse power and torque
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Please follow the link for more information as well as street-legality information for California residents:
|COMPONENT MATERIAL||SUS/T-304 Stainless Steel|
|CA RESIDENTS||PROP 65 WARNING|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.