* High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
* High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
* 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
* Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
* All Stainless Steel hardware.
* Mating weld flanges are 304L
* Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
* 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
* V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
* Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
* Five heat sinks raise the actuator top away from the casting to dissipate heat when water cooling can not be used
* Designed for Motorsport/Road Racing
*Included with every Tial MVS-A:*
* MVS-A Assembly
* 2 TiAL -4 AN removable water fittings
* MVS-A Valve Seat
* Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
* Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
* 2 TiAL Air Fittings
* Plugs for unused air ports
* Extra actuator springs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.