Zeitronix ECA-2 Ethanol Content Analyzer Kit w/ E% Gauge (Universal)
Zeitronix Ethanol Analyzer ECA-2
Now you can test your ethanol % to make sure it's what is being advertised. Many times (especially in early spring) fuel stations will advertise E85 but its really only around E70, and this can lead to multiple problems when tuning or racing your E85 fueled vehicle.
This Zeitronic Ethanol Analyzer kit does exactly that. It's installed as part of your fuel system and monitors the ethanol content of the fuel before it enters your engine. This can be evermore handy when tuning to a wide range of ethanol content levels, making this a tool that will pay for itself just in just a few weeks!
- Two 0-5 Volt analog outputs: Ethanol percentage & Fuel Temperature for use with ECUs, data logging and engine management systems.
Connecting harness to Zeitronix Flow Through FLEX Fuel Sensor (Included).
Harness length: 8 ft (2.4m)
- Real time E% Ethanol Content Gauge
- The E% Gauge is only 3/4" and will mount in a standard 52mm gauge pod.
The E% Gauge plugs into the ECA-2 GAUGE port. Power and serial data is supplied directly through the single connection - there are no additional +12V or ground wires.
The E% Gauge cable length is 5 feet.
- The ECA-2 is compatible with standard OEM sensors used in most GM vehicles with the flex fuel insignia or which run on E85. ECA-2 Kit includes Zeitronix Flex Fuel Sensor.
- Test and monitor the ethanol content of the fuel entering your engine
- this listing is for red display gauge only
- Multiple Fitments
What's in the Box?
- Correct wiring harness for the ECA-2
- Display Gauge
- Installation directions
- Zeitronix Manufacturer Warranty