JDC Titanium Clutch Fork Stop
The JDC Titanium Clutch Fork stop prevents the clutch fork from overt traveling during aggressive shifting, which can cause the throw-out bearing to become unclipped from the clutch fork. This beautiful titanium piece can be installed in five minutes and is the purest form of functional art! This part can serve as a cool-looking titanium dress-up part while protecting your throw-out bearing at the same time!
- Functional art at its best!
- Prevents the fork from over-traveling
- Eliminates throw-out bearing issue
- CNC machined from a solid piece of 6AL-4V Grade 5 Titanium
- Super strong and will never rust!
- Easy 5-minute install
- 03-06 Evo 8/9 with 5-Speed and 6-Speed transmissions
- 08-15 Evo X with 5-Speed manual transmission
What's in the box?
- (1) Solid Titanium Clutch Fork Stop
- (2) Titanium Allen Head Mounting Bolts
- (1) Titanium Hex Head Adjustment Bolt
- (1) Titanium Hex Set Nut
About our titanium:
- CNC machined from a single piece of Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid-colored finishes.
- If you would like your part anodized in a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Your estimated order shipping time can be anywhere from 5-10 business days and can vary depending on your order size, the products ordered, and the difficulty of the custom options requested. If you would like a closer estimated shipping time, please call or email us.
Fits my evo 8 and easy installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.