ACT Xtreme Race Clutch Kit w/ Sprung 4-Pad Disc
This kit features ACT's Xtreme pressure plate paired with their ceramic 4-pad sprung race disc.
ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency.
ACT's 4-pad spring-centered race disc features a spring-center construction to properly damp torsional vibrations for quieter operation and resist failure even under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 4-pad spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. ACT's 4-pad spring-centered race disc is well-suited for smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- Feel: Moderate to heavy pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
- Life: Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
- Recommended Use: Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs): 630 ft/lbs
- Torque Capacity (% Over OE): 109%
- 1987 - 1992 Toyota Supra 3.0L Turbo
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Xtreme Pressure Plate
- 1 - Sprung 4-Pad Race Disc
- 1 - Release Bearing
- 1 - Pilot Bearing
- 1 - Alignment Tool
- ACT warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from retail purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.