ACT HD Race Clutch Kit w/ Rigid 6-Pad Disc
This kit features ACT's Heavy Duty pressure plate paired with their ceramic 6-pad rigid race disc.
ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use an exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency.
ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high-quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- Feel: Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, increased gear rattle
- Life: Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design; rigid design may increase spline wear
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
- Recommended Use: Recommended for race use only
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs): 747 ft/lbs
- Torque Capacity (% Over OE): 89%
- 1993 - 1998 Toyota Supra 3.0L Twin Turbo
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- 1 - Rigid 6-Pad Race Disc
- 1 - Release Bearing
- 1 - Pilot Bearing
- 1 - Alignment Tool
- ACT warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from retail purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.