Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 Mod Twin XT Clutch Kit (Sprung Hub / 6-Pad Discs) by ACT
T2R-M01 Mod twin race kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits undergo an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs.
ACT’s 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and trouble-free service. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattle
- Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
- Recommended for race use only
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
Please Note: The image used is generic. The clutch kit you receive may not be exactly what is shown.
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8
- 2006 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Mod Twin XT Race Clutch Kit
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.