ACT Mod Twin XT Clutch Kit (Sprung Hub / Organic Discs) for Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 5-Spd.
T2S-M01 Mod twin street kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity, and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits undergo an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs.
The ACT Performance street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel, and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Moderate to heavy pedal effort, smooth engagement, OE to moderate gear rattle
- Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity, and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- Torque Capacity 875ft/lbs
Please Note: The image used is generic. The clutch kit you receive may not be exactly what is shown.
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8
- 2006 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Mod Twin XT Street Clutch Kit
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty