AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt design for most vehicles and our classic full-faced, three-bolt design for select applications. Five-bolt cam gears have an “8” in the suffix (23-8XX), and three-bolt cam gears have a “6” in the suffix (23-6XX).
* Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
* Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
* True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
* Hard anodizing on belt surface is lab-tested as the most durable anodizing on the market
* CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
* Comprehensive installation instructions, recommended cam gear settings and decals included
* Manufactured and assembled in the USA
* For Off-Road use only
*All AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears are sold PER GEAR, DOHC Motors will need to buy Quantity: 2.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.