Feal Evolution 7/8/9 Coilovers
Feal 441 Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8/9 Coilovers are designed for the track, utilizing high quality adjustable aluminum top mounts, with superior 30 click damper and height adjust-ability. Each shock is designed with expertise from their success in many top-level international motorsports and through years of experience tuning various shock brands. Feal Suspension strongly believes that the 441 coilovers have an edge on shock design that gives you confidence and a competitive advantage where needed most. Furthermore, they're completely rebuild-able and built in the USA!
- 8k/8k springs or 6k/6k if Max Travel is chosen
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Optional Japanese Swift springs (With Spec Choice of 441+ or 441+ Road Race)
- Independent height adjustment
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear (MacPherson applications)
- Aluminum top mounts
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- Slotted rear coilover mounting hole for camber adjustability (MacPherson applications)
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- Image shown may not reflect selected model.
- 2003-2004 Mitsubishi Evolution
- 2004-2005 Mitsubishi Evolution
- 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Evolution
What's in the Box?
- Feal Evolution 7/8/9 Coilover Assembly
- Feal Manufacturer Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.