JDC Aluminum Cam Position Sensor Heat Shield (Evo X)
The cam position sensor on the Evo X is on the backside of the motor within inches of the exhaust manifold. The high temperatures of the exhaust manifold can cause premature failure of the expensive sensor, especially if you have an aftermarket exhaust manifold without the factory heat shield. The JDC heat shield does a great job at protecting the cam position sensor from the excess heat of the exhaust manifold.
We also have the same heat shield in titanium, which can be found here.
- Works with or without factory bracket in place
- Protects your cam position sensor from excess heat
- Black PVD coated for a long-lasting finish
- Laser-etched "JDC" logo
What's In The Box?
- (1) 6061 Aluminum Cam Position Sensor Heat Shield
- (1) Custom Titanium Bolt for Installation
- 08-15 Evo X
- Installation is very simple. Locate your cam position sensor on the backside of the valve cover area and remove the factory bolt as seen in the display pictures. Put the heat shield in its place and secure it with the new titanium mounting hardware and you're done!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.