CSF Racing 2-Row Competition Race Spec Radiator
Replaced part number 7042
CSF uses new technology packed into a compact two-row design for better cooling capacity without the added weight. More efficient B-tubes have greater surface area for cooling (15% cooling capacity increase in fin technology alone) and a precision multi-louvered fin to increase heat rejection performance and surface area contact.
Additionally, this CSF part has more total cooling tubes, and due to the efficient B-Tube shape, airflow through the core is improved as well. These technical features all contribute to improved cooling efficiency over OE-type performance upgrades, as well as other standard "performance" aluminum tanked radiators which are nothing more than aluminum tanks on a traditional stock core.
Made in Indonesia in the same factory that produces CSF parts for aftermarket and car line production for several European cars. This part is a much higher level of quality than the typical Chinese factory parts. All CSF radiators come with a two-year warranty against defects in craftsmanship. The core measures 13-3/8" height 27-1/16" width 1-5/8" core thickness.
- High-performance core features CSF's Exclusive -Tube Technology
- Core features ultra-efficient 6.5mm tall fins with a multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact.
- 100% all-aluminum tig-welded construction
- NC machined mounting brackets
- Innovative "multi-fit" combo pipe and plug design included
- True "drop-in fit" required no modifications to install
- Individually leak and pressure tested
- 1-hour "mirror finish" hand polish
- 2-year limited warranty
- CAD/CAM designed using Unigraphics™ Software
- OE radial and deep drawn aluminum endtanks
- “B-Tube” Technology – Strongest, most efficient tube in the world
- Wind tunnel tested for optimal radiator core cooling efficiency
- “Racing Style” Aluminum Drain Plug
- Brazed in CAB Furnace
- ISO 9001/9002 certification
- Military Grade (special clad) aluminum used for tubes, fins, header, plates, and side brackets (JIS 3003 spec minimum)
- Privately owned factories with full “In house” tool rooms
- CNC machined fittings
- “Master Class” TIG welding
- 2008 - 2014 Subaru WRX
- 2008 - 2021 Subaru STI
- 2008+ Subaru Impreza STI
- 2008-14 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2015+ Subaru WRX
- 2012-16 Subaru Impreza
- 2005-09 Subaru Legacy
- 2005-10 Subaru Outback
- 2013-17 Subaru Crosstrek
- 2013-15 Subaru XV Crosstrek
- 2009-13 Subaru Forester
- High-Quality Materials
- Superior Design
- Improved Cooling & Efficiency
What's In The Box?
- 1 - CSF Race Spec Radiator
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.