Evo 8/9 Stage 3 Clutch Kit By Competition Clutch
Mitsubishi’s Lancer models have all been fantastic cars for performance driving. While most drivers gravitate toward the Evo X model, we still see a truckload of 8 and 9 models on the roads and on the track. It’s not hard to see why — its stock options already perform at high levels, but are easy to adapt and upgrade.
One of the best upgrades we’ve seen is the Competition Clutch Street/Strip Series 2600 Stage 3 Clutch Kit. It’s a perfect all-in-one option for a driver who wants to try track racing, yet still can’t get away from the allure of true street racing.
The kit features a high-torque sprung disc with segmented ceramic facings and a high-performance pressure plate, for an increase of up to 150 percent in torque capacity. That means each shift will be smooth and swift, and strong under heavy loads (once you get through a recommended 500-mile break-in). Premium materials give the clutch a long life. You’ll find everything you need for installation in the box, including an alignment tool.
- High Torque Sprung Disc w/ Segmented Ceramic Facings
- High Performance Pressure Plate
- Up To 150% Increase In Torque Capacity
- Provides Quick But Smooth Engagement
- Extended Clutch Life
Please Note: 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
- 2001-2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII
- 2005-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIX
What's in the Box?
- 1 Performance Pressure Plate
- 1 High Torque Sprung Disc
- 1 Alignment Tool
- Manufacturer 90-Day Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.