Exedy Organic Stage 1 Clutch Kit
EXEDY Stage 1 Organic Racing Clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the ideal clutch for street and light horsepower track use.
Drivability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of our Stage 1 clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock and provide smooth clutch engagement.
The advanced facing material on the Ultra-Fiber Organic Disc provides the high heat resistance essential for motorsports. It was developed by reviewing both the copper wire ratio and the composition of the high-strength fiber. The Ultra Fiber Disc maintains the superior half-engagement feeling specific to the Organic material. With improved high heat resistance, it provides the functionality essential for street performance and mild racing applications.
The clutch cover is designed to achieve a clamping load that is approx. 40% higher than the genuine part allowing a higher torque transmitting capacity. Ductile material is used for all pressure plates and, high burst strength can be achieved in all temperature ranges.
- Premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst
- Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines
- Improved high heat resistance
- Clamp Load 3597
- Disc Diameter (Inches) 9.4
- Disc Diameter (Millimeters) 240
- Spline Count 23
- Spline Size (Inches) 1-1/16
- Spline Size (Millimeters) 26.2
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.) 472
- Certified for use in competitive motorsports
- Clamping load is approx. 40% higher than OEM
What's In The Box?
- Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit
- Alignment Tool