DSM & Evo 8/9 Adjustable Cam Gear by Fidanza
Fidanza Cam Gears are designed to tighter tolerances than factory OE gears and are precision CNC Machined from high grade 6061 T6 Aluminum for exact fitment and highest quality.
The Fidanza design uses stainless steel socket head studs secured with locking nuts and washers from the front side of the gear allows for easier, quicker adjustability.
Stainless steel studs are threaded through the back of the outer gear, which the inner is placed into and fastened with stainless steel nuts and lock washers. This design delivers optimal function and strength by allowing more torque to be used to secure the inner and outer gear sections without risk of stretching aluminum threads.
- Laser etched timing marks for precise tuning with 12 degrees of both advance and retard.
- All Fidanza cam gears are CNC machined for exact fitment and quality to higher tolerances than factory.
- Gears are CNC machined from high grade aluminum.
- Lightweight design and anodized finished for years of performance and increased durability.
- Outer gear teeth are beveled for increased belt life and hard anodized coated for better durability. All chain drive outer gear sprockets are constructed from 1050 steel for optimum strength and durability
- Available in 3 finishes: Machined Silver, Red Anodized, and Blue Anodized.
Please Note: DSM models and Evo 8 require TWO (2) cam gears. Evo 9 only needs ONE (1).
- 1990 - 1990 DSM Turbo Models*
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8*
- 2006 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9
- *DSM & Evo 8 Require 2 Cam Gears
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Fidanza Adjustable Cam Gear
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.