JDC Do-Luck Style Carbon Fiber Duckbill Trunk
*This is an extremely popular product and tends to be on a 16-18 week back order. Please email for availability if you are not willing to wait BEFORE placing the order. Once the order is placed, we will assume you are willing to wait up to 16-18 weeks!*
The JDC Do-Luck style trunk is one of our best-selling trunks due to its clean appearance and great fitment! These trunks are very comparable in quality, fitment, and finish to other brand trunks like Seibon and VIS.
- Carbon Fiber
What's in the Box:
- Carbon Fiber Trunk
- 01-06 Evo 7/8/9
Like all carbon fiber body products, slight adjustments will need to be made for a perfect fit. When installed correctly, this trunk has even gaps around all sides and lines up great with the bumper.
Due to its lightweight, you will need to remove or cut one or both of your tension bars to keep the trunk from slinging up when you release it.
- Some adjustments may need to be made to the latch on the trunk itself, or the bracket on the inside of the car to allow it to close properly.
- This item ships within the continental 48 states only.
- Due to the large size of this product, ground freight shipping is required and does not qualify for free shipping.
- If you plan to order more than two JDC brand body parts (hood, trunk, etc.) you can contact us for a combined freight quote.
- Shipping times may vary depending on availability. Online stock levels may not be accurate. This is a high-demand product and we do sell out very often. If you need these by a certain time, please email us to check our current stock or the eta of our next batch. Please email Support@jdcustomsusa.com or call (423) 665-9616 if you have questions before ordering.
the trunk looks good and the weave is very nice, I actually got the package in about 3-4 days once I placed the order on a Tuesday. Slight fitment issue, and the holes for the bumper latch were not lined up, I had to drill into my latch so I could have bolt it down properly. There’s is about a 1/4-3-4 inch gap on both sides between the rear quarter and the trunk itself. It’s a large piece and for the price I wasn’t expecting it to be 100%. Still very nice and 100 percent recommend. 9/10 for sure.
Thanks for the review! Just like all carbon fiber products, there will be a few adjustment that will need to be made for a perfect fit. I'm glad you were overall happy with the product. We appreciate your business!
Looks really good and no problems putting on
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!
Shipped super quick, no damage to the trunk, fitment was 9/10 as expected with such a large carbon fiber piece. Small adjustment to fit, Great finish on the weave.
Thanks for the review! I appreciate you doing business with us!
Weave is decent. Very little imperfections in the finish. Shined up nicely! Some cutting and drilling as usual for fitment. For a tight budget it’s a good trunk, if you can, spend the extra $150-$200 though. And as always, awesome customer service!
Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!
Awesome site/owner! Helped with everything!
Thanks for the review Matthew! I'm glad I was able to get you taken care of. We appreciate your business!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.