JDC Titanium Apple Watch Band
The JDC Titanium Watch Band is the perfect band for a true titanium enthusiast! Each watch band is laser-etched with the JDC Titanium logo on the bottom clasp and is hand-colored in-house by our team using our proprietary anodizing process.
- The watch links are made from real titanium
- The bottom clasp is made from stainless steel to reduce visible wear and scratches.
What's In The Box?
- Titanium watch band
Apple Watch Size Options:
- 38mm, 40mm, & 41mm Apple Watches (All Series)
- 42mm, 44mm, & 45mm Apple Watches (All Series)
- New Apple Watch Ultra
- All JDC titanium products are made to order in the United States unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Your estimated order shipping time can be anywhere from 5-20 business days and can vary depending on your order size, the products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested. Free Shipping is offered on orders over $249, exclusions apply.
For additional information on our shipping policy, please reach out to our support at Support@jdcustomsusa.com.
Use & Care:
- While titanium is one of the strongest and most unique metals on earth, it does require proper care to keep the colors looking vibrant.
- Titanium is sensitive to oils from your hands, which can cause the colors to look faded and dull, but a quick wash in the sink or shower with dish soap and warm water will bring the titanium color back to its original shine.
- Titanium is very strong, but it can still be scratched. Take special care when wearing the titanium band in an environment where scratches are likely (like while working on a car or playing sports).
Removing links from your metal band ensures a perfect fit for your wrist size. Here's a guide on doing so:
- Measure Wrist Circumference: Determine your wrist size for a perfect fit using a flexible measuring tape.
- Identify Removable Links: Find the links with arrows on your watch band; these indicate which links can be removed.
- Remove Spring Pins: Use a pin pusher or small tool to push out the spring pins in the direction of the arrows, then remove the desired links.
- Reassemble the Band: Reconnect the strap by inserting and securing the spring pins back into place.
I really like the band, I was worried removing links would take away from the coloring layout but there were enough of the same color links that it didn’t effect the pattern. Mine did not come with a link removal tool so I took mine to a jeweler to have links removed. Overall yet another great product from a great company