JDC Titanium Cam Trigger Housing Covers
JDC Titanium Cam Trigger Housing Covers are a great way to add an additional flair to your engine bay. These CNC machined pieces have a polished inner circle and brushed outer lip for a super clean look! Each piece is hand brushed/polished before receiving our proprietary anodizing process, which gives it the long-lasting vibrant colors we're known for! Select your options from the drop-down menu.
- Evo 4-8/2G DSM (Uses one cover for Exhaust)
- Evo 9 (Uses two covers for both Intake & Exhaust)
- Evo 4-8/DSM
- (1) Cam Trigger Housing Cover
- (3) Custom Titanium Bolts
- (1) O-Ring Gasket
- Evo 9
- (2) Cam Trigger Housing Covers
- (6) Custom Titanium Bolts
- (2) O-Ring Gaskets
- CNC Machined for a perfect fit and finish
- Made from solid Ti6Al-4V titanium
- Includes an automotive-grade o-ring for a better seal than the factory gasket
- Includes titanium mounting hardware
About our titanium:
- CNC machined from a single piece of Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is brushed and polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid colored finishes.
- If you would like your part anodized in a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- Be aware that some oil may leak out of the cam trigger housing when removing the factory cover(s). Make sure the provided o-ring is in the inner channel of each piece before aligning the cover to the housing. Tighten each bolt by hand first, and then tighten them with an Allen key to the factory torque settings.
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Your estimated order shipping time can be anywhere from 5-20 business days and can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested.
Very happy with all my purchases!!!
At the time of this review the cover was not yet installed. In the package the cover appears to be solid and strong. It is, in my opinion, very high quality and surely adds to the aesthetics of the engine bay.