JDC Titanium Coin/Keychain
The JDC Titanium Coin/Keychain can be used for many applications, so get creative with it! Some possible uses are listed below.
Each piece is hand brushed before receiving our proprietary anodizing process, which gives it the long-lasting vibrant colors we're known for! We use a professional fiber laser to engrave the highest quality detailed logos or images possible! Select your color option from the drop-down menu and if you'd like to do something really creative, send us an email and we'll see what we can do!
- JDC Titanium Plaque
- Interior Badge
- Keychain (Select option to include a hole)
- Custom Radiator Cap Cover
- Use your imagination!
- Laser-etched logo or lettering
- 39mm Outer Diameter
- 1mm thick
- Solid Gr5 Titanium
- Include 3M tape
- Include hole for keychain use (includes logo on both sides)
- No tape or hole
Please Note: Custom designs that require extensive time to make may cost an extra $10-$20 based on the time required to make the design. If you are wanting a basic logo made that can easily be designed or pulled from the web, there will be no extra cost, but if your design requires photoshop or extensive editing time, there will be an extra charge. (If required) we will contact you before starting work to collect the extra fee.
- The 3M adhesive we use is very durable and will adhere to almost any surface, but please be aware placing it on surfaces that get very hot (like a radiator cap) may require high heat silicon or glue to be used instead.
- JDC is not responsible for a badge that is lost or damaged due to a lack of proper adhesion.
About our titanium:
- Laser-cut from a single piece of Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is brushed before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Please see the red banner at the top of the website for the current estimated turnaround time. Production time can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested.