JDC Titanium Exhaust Manifold Stud Kit
Using the factory exhaust manifold bolts and studs can result in stripped or broken bolts and inadequate sealing force, which will result in an exhaust leak. This kit will allow you to properly seal the exhaust manifold to the cylinder head and will never rust or corrode! The JDC titanium stud kit is made from a Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium and incorporates a hex key tip that allows them to be easily installed using an Allen wrench.
For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here
- 45% lighter than stainless steel, while being way stronger!
- Will not corrode like your stock steel bolts or studs
- Available in multiple colored finishes
- Hex key tip for easy installation
- Available in 12 point or 6 point nuts
- 1989-1990 Nissan KA24E (S13/S14 240SX)
- Single Cam KA24E, NOT for Dual Cam KA24DE
- (8) M8x1.25x45mm Studs, Nuts, & Washers
- A touch of anti-seize is recommended for installation
- Check the clearance on your manifold before ordering. Some manifolds will have less clearance than others. If you have a manifold with sharp angle bends straight out of the head flange, we recommend using six-point nuts, which will allow you to use an open-end wrench to tighten them. Twelve-point nuts would require a closed-end wrench to tighten and may not have enough room to get on the nut once the studs are in place. Check for clearance before ordering and you shouldn't have any issues.
- Display pictures may show different quantities and colors. You will receive what is listed under the "What's Included" section in the color option you select from the drop-down menu.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.