JDC Titanium V2 Oil Dipstick Handle
We decided to make another style based on the Evo X OEM handle! The JDC Titanium V2 Dipstick Handle is the perfect addition to your engine bay and installs in minutes! Get rid of your boring plastic handle and replace it with this beautiful solid titanium handle! Each piece is precision CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for the vibrant colors we're known for!
- Handle Only: With this option, you will need to remove and reuse your factory dipstick level gauge with the new handle, but don't worry! It's extremely easy to do!
- Fits Evo 7/8/9/X
- Full Replacement: This option comes with a preinstalled OEM-level gauge. Just remove it from the box, add some oil around the o-rings, and install it on your car. No assembly is required!
- Please make sure to choose the correct vehicle
- The dipstick gauge level may be different on other vehicles.
- 02-06 Evo 7/8/9
- 09-15 Evo X
- Should also fit older model Evo's and some DSM models with the proper dipstick level gauge.
- Direct replacement for your plastic dipstick handle
- CNC machined from a single piece of 6AL-4V Gr5 Titanium
- Hand-polished for a vibrant finish
- Super strong and will never rust
- Includes JDC Titanium laser-etched logo
- Available in multiple anodized colors
- Includes two o-ring gaskets that will seal tightly in order to reduce the chances of it being popped out under boost
- (1) Titanium Dipstick Handle only, or Full Replacement with oil level gauge included (Choose your option from the drop-down menu)
- (2) O-ring Seals
Installation for Handle without Level Included:
- You will need to remove the roll pin from your factory dipstick handle and reuse it on the titanium handle. The roll pin can easily be pressed out with a small screwdriver or a roll pin removal tool.
- Once the roll pin has been removed, pull the dipstick level gauge out of the factory handle and put it into its place in the new handle.
- Align the hole on the handle with the dipstick level gauge and press the roll pin back into place.
- Important: Please make sure to use some oil on the O-rings to make sure they slide in smoothly for the first few uses. If they are not properly lubricated, it may be tough to remove the dipstick once it's installed.
About our titanium:
- CNC machined from a single piece of Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid-colored finishes.
- If you would like your part anodized in a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Your estimated order shipping time can be anywhere from 3-10 business days and can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested. If you would like a closer estimated shipping time, please call or email us.
Amazing work and top notch quality parts
Titanium is always the way to go but JDC Titanium just hit different.
Build quality is solid, installation is a bit tedious but do able. would recommend over the oem one
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.