O2 Eliminator Downpipe - Recirc
This integrated O2 housing Evo 10 downpipe, or O2 eliminator as they are often referred to, removes some of the largest restrictions in the factory Mitsubishi Evolution 10 exhaust system for significant horsepower gains throughout the power band!
Available with either the normal stainless steel finish or coated with our advanced ceramic coating. This black ceramic coating increases exhaust velocity and reduces underhood temperatures for improved performance and appearance. We also offer this product with CNC 3D contoured flange, the standard flange has been performing flawlessly for the majority of our customers since this product's inception in 2009, but there have been a handful of customers that experienced boost creep when trying to run lower boost levels (less than 25psi) with upgraded turbochargers.
Ceramic Coating: Our advanced ceramic coating option helps control heat soak. The piece is coated in a thermal barrier (available in black only) that looks great and protects wires and hoses from heat. Please note the coating may need some extra "curing" to prevent flaking after installation. Please allow the part to heat up during normal driving or idling and then completely cool before putting it through its paces.
- Full 3" design reduces exhaust restrictions
- Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance
- Mandrel-bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow
- Stainless steel flex section reduces stress from engine movement increasing longevity
- Optimal wastegate dump location helps eliminate boost creep
- Made with 2 standard bungs, will include a plug for the second bung
- 100% Made in the USA
Please Note: This product will NOT work on right-hand drive applications. This CAN be used with stock/factory cat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.