Mishimoto 1.3 Bar Rated Carbon Fiber Radiator Cap
Mishimoto has developed a carbon fiber radiator cap to enhance the style of your engine bay while maintaining the pressure in your cooling system. Getting the most out of your performance parts comes down to the details. When faced with hard driving conditions, a vehicle's cooling system becomes highly pressurized. OEM caps are not equipped to handle higher pressure, causing fluid to leak out into the overflow reservoir.
The Mishimoto radiator cap is rated at a higher pressure and will keep coolant where it needs to be-flowing within the system. The sleek carbon fiber exterior will add an unexpected touch of style. Constructed from hand laid carbon fiber. Rated at 1.3 Bar (19 lbs pressure). Fits most import vehicles.
- Carbon fiber will enhance the style of your engine bay
- 1.3 bar (19 psi) high-pressure radiator cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient cooling system
- Ergonomically designed for easy removal and installation
- Fits most import vehicles
What's In The Box?
- Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty