Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit
Mishimoto is proud to be expanding their line of 2015 WRX parts! The Mishimoto 2015-2016 WRX Baffled Oil Catch Can System is designed and engineered to reduce carbon buildup, a common issue with direct fuel injection engines such as the FA20-DIT. This 2015-2016 WRX system includes two patent pending Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Cans, designed to separate oil particles from the PCV/CCV air that would normally be routed back to your intake. The internal air diverter increases air turbulence and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 50-micron bronze filter to the intake. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions.
The 100% billet 6061 aluminum cans include two black aluminum fittings and are sealed with Viton™ O-rings. Also included are two direct-fit steel powder-coated brackets, which mount the cans in serviceable locations. This makes maintaining your 2015-2016 WRX system a breeze, as the cans are also 100% washable, unlike many other cans that require you to replace your filtration system. To connect the cans to your PCV and CCV systems, the Mishimoto 2015-2016 WRX Baffled Oil Catch Can System includes application-specific, pre-molded hoses for an easy install to keep your engine bay looking clean! Whether you are entering your 2015-2016 WRX in the local rallycross or lapping at your next track day, trust Mishimoto and our line of 2015 WRX parts to keep your WRX cool.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Dual can setup mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminum cans sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Robust, application-specific brackets mount the cans in serviceable locations
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch cans have a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
What's In The Box?
- (2) 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Cans
- (2) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
- (4) Pre-Molded Hoses
- (2) 3/8" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
- (2) 1/2" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
- (8) Worm Gear Clamps
- Mounting Hardware
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.