CSF Full Size Slim Radiator w/12" Fan and Shroud
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is a highly versatile compact sports sedan that can tackle just about any type of road or track you throw at it. With its rally-inspired performance and design, its potential is quite limitless. There are numerous aftermarket performance parts made for the Mitsubishi Evo, and no matter how mild or wild you go with the build, keeping it COOL is vital.
With the R&D support of Sheepey Built, CSF is proud to introduce The Ultimate Evo full-sized slim radiator. This unit comes complete with a fully sealed aluminum fan shroud and a 12-inch SPAL fan on the driver’s side for maximum cooling performance. The new full-size Evo radiator has all the bells and whistles you can ever ask for in a radiator. This includes CSF’s exclusive B-Tube technology that increases the heat transfer approximately 15% over regular tubes and multi-louvered fins to maximize airflow through the radiator core. The unit is designed to be a true “drop-in-fit” for all turbo setups, including large forward-facing turbo setups. It also comes with a 1.4bar high-pressure cap, -16, and slip-on fittings along with all necessary hardware, topped off with a 1-hour mirror polish to make it pop!
- 1/8 NPT Port
- Angled Adjustable Breather + Overflow Pipe Brackets for the Cleanest Look
- Comes with Both Slip-On Normal Style + Included AN-4 Connection
- 1-Row 31mm CSF B-Tube Core w/ 6.5mm Fin Height
- The Total Thickness of the Widest Part of the Radiator (Header Plate) – 50mm (1.96 Inches)
- All-Aluminum Race Style Drain Plug on the Bottom of Radiator Towards the Driver
- High-Performance Core Features CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Core Featured Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish (#7075)
- Black Finish for High-End Stealth Look (#7075B)
Now available in a black finish!
- Evo 4-9 (May require different radiator hoses for installation)
Radiator fits perfect and looks great but if you have an Evo8 with a 6266 and stm manifold you may have to adapt the fan a little(not the radiators fault).
Very good setup. The drain is on the opposite side than my old Mishimoto making draining a breeze. Fits just like oem and adds more clearance for my larger turbo. Only issue was the supplied bolts for the fan were a bit too short. Other than that, perfection.