Freeing up engine bay space for a front-facing or large turbocharger can be a challenge in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Keep your high-horsepower Evo cool with the Mishimoto Lancer Evolution 7/8/9 Half-Size Performance Aluminum Radiator. This radiator features full aluminum construction with precision TIG-welded end tanks for superior heat dissipation and durability. The large 2.05” thick brazed aluminum core provides clearance for upgraded turbocharger setups while maintaining optimal coolant temperatures for runs at the drag strip or through the autocross course. This radiator features a unique internal baffle that provides superior fluid dispersion resulting in lower coolant temperatures.
- Direct fit for the 2001–2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- All-aluminum construction with TIG-welded end tanks
- 2.05" thick brazed aluminum core provides optimal cooling and superior durability
- Internal baffle provides exceptional fluid dispersion throughout the core and optimal cooling efficiency
- Applicable for use with stock or Mishimoto silicone radiator hoses
- Half-size design provides clearance for large twin-scroll and forward-facing turbocharger setups
- Provides optimal heat dissipation and reliability
- Provides ideal coolant temperatures on and off the track
- 2001–2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII
- 2003–2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
- 2006–2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
What's in the box?
- Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator
- Magnetic drain plug
- 1.3 bar high-pressure radiator cap
- Upper Radiator Aluminum Stay
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.