Skunk2 Lowering Springs (16-21 Honda Civic)
Skunk2 Lowering Springs for the ’16-’20 Civic (Excluding Type R) are designed to dramatically improve handling performance and driver feel through significantly increased cornering grip and reduced body roll. What’s more, Skunk2 Lowering Springs also help counteract squatting under acceleration as well as nose-diving while braking.
All Skunk2 Lowering Springs are CNC-wound using the highest quality SAE 9254V spring steel, shot-peen stress relieved, and corrosion-protected thanks to powder coating and specialized phosphate treating processes. The results are a lower center of gravity and race car-like handling, yet smooth, comfortable ride characteristics—the perfect balance between performance and comfort.
Skunk2 Lowering Springs are compatible with OEM or aftermarket shock absorbers and look great on vehicles with stock or aftermarket wheels. When applicable, Skunk2 Lowering Springs should be paired with Skunk2 Sport Shocks and Camber correction components.
- CNC-wound using the highest quality SAE 9254V spring steel
- Shot-peen stress relieved, and corrosion-protected thanks to powder coating and specialized phosphate treating processes
- Maintains a perfect balance between performance and comfort
- Lowers your vehicle's center of gravity
- Improved handling and driver feel
- Increased cornering grip and reduced body roll
- Smooth, comfortable ride characteristics
- Lower vehicle stance
- 2016 - 2021 Honda Civic*
- *Does not fit Type-R models
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Front Springs
- 2 - Rear Springs
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.