Whiteline Heavy-Duty Rear Sway Bar 24mm
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 24mm 3 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety, and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allows the driver to fine-tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilize the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone, and weathering
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering
- 1996-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 4/5/6/7/8/9
What's In The Box?
- (1) Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Manufacturer 3 Year / 60,000KM Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.