- Bare: Bare finish with no color. Depending on the CNC finish, some parts will be hand polished to achieve our quality standards. Some parts will not need to be polished due to an already polished look.
- Burnt: Mixture of Blue, Purple, gold/bronze, and bare.
- Rainbow Anodized: Mixture of light Blue, Gold, and Pink with a hint of deep Purple and sometimes Dark Blue.
- Solid Colors: Blue, Purple, Gold, Bronze.
- Custom Colors/Designs: Please email us for options and ideas. We do not offer red on any parts and black is only available on a select few products which will have that option in the listing.
Titanium Maintenance & Care:
Titanium is one of the coolest metals on earth, but just like any metal, it requires proper care.
Titanium is sensitive to oils from your hands and some other elements in the environment, which might seem to discolor or fade the anodized coating, but don’t worry! The anodized coating is just as strong as the metal itself.
When installing titanium parts, it’s a good idea to wear a set of gloves to keep the oil from your hands off the part. Make sure to clean the part after installation before any heat is applied to ensure the oils are not baked on the part.
If you do need to clean your titanium parts, wash with soapy water and dry with a microfiber towel. You can also use Windex or rubbing alcohol and rinse with water. We do not recommend using any harsh chemicals like engine degreaser or brake parts cleaner. You should also never use any type of metal polish. A polish can lighten or completely remove the oxidized layer on the part, leaving it colorless.
JD Customs USA does not warranty the color finish on any part, but we will recolor any titanium part we sell for up to one year from purchase. If the part must be recolored due to improper care, there will be an additional service fee applied depending on the size and quantity of parts. The buyer will be responsible for paying shipping both ways. This applies to the original buyer only.
If you have any questions please contact us!
Call/text: (423) 665-9616