ACL Race Series Performance Engine Bearings
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
- Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties.
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearing sand to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
What is the maximum power rating of ACL Race Series bearings?
- Increasing red line engine speed
- Increasing turbo boost / cylinder pressure
- Changed timing & cam profiles
- Using low viscosity oils and/or high engine temperatures
- Changing crankshaft / connecting rod / piston design
- Modifying cylinder dimensions (boring out, stroking, decking cylinder head)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.