ACL Race Series Bearings
ACL Race Series performance engine bearings are recognized as a premier brand throughout the motorsports world. Race Series rod and main bearings are standard components in race engines that have set records and won championships from Mexico to Bonneville - from sport compact drift racing to small block NASCAR, IHRA and NHRA cmpetitions. The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering provides Race Series performance bearings with the endurance and capability to perform where others cannot.
ACL Race Series performance engine bearings are manufactured to exacting tolerances. Micron tolerance machining supported by precision measurement systems delivers consistent accuracy to key characteristics like wall thickness and crush. This ensures reliable fit and helps maintain consistent clearances.
- Multiple-layer construction provides numerous benefits, such as a blend of characteristics to provide high strength and excellent seizure resistance
- No flash plating is applied to further improve bearing retention and maximize heat transfer
- Improved bearing retention from higher radial contact pressure which locks the bearing into the housing
- ACL Race Series performance engine bearings feature increased eccentricity to increase improve shape adaptation to compensate for bore distortion at high speed operation
- Full 180° grooved uppers with matching partial groove in lowers. This reduces interruption to big end oil supply
- Tapered groove run-out which smooths big end supply cut-off avoiding pressure pulsing and cavitation
- Mitsubishi 4G63
- 1993-1999 7-Bolt DSM
- 1996-2006 Lancer Evolution 4-9
What's In The Box?
- (1) Full Set of Rod Bearings
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
- Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties.
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearing sand to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
What is the maximum power rating of ACL Race Series bearings?
- Increasing red line engine speed
- Increasing turbo boost / cylinder pressure
- Changed timing & cam profiles
- Using low viscosity oils and/or high engine temperatures
- Changing crankshaft / connecting rod / piston design
- Modifying cylinder dimensions (boring out, stroking, decking cylinder head)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.