Eagle Rod/s Mitsubishi 4G63 7 Bolt 93-07 (H Beam)
Eagle Rods are forged from certified 4340 chromoly steel. While there are many rods made from this material, Eagle uses the best quality steel with the strongest percentages of certain alloys to make it one of the strongest on the market. This makes Eagle Rods 10-15% stronger than typical rods made from 4340 chromoly steel. Eagle Rods are excellent upgrades to factory rods for everything from naturally aspirated engine builds, to turbo, supercharger and nitrous builds.
- 3/8" ARP 2000 Fastners
- Brushed Pin Fit
- 5.9" Length
- 1.771" Rod Journal
- 1.89" Housing Bore
- 0.866" Pin Size
- 575g weight
- 4340 Chromoly Steel Build
- H Beam Construction
- Lightweight - Lowers reciprocating mass in engines under 600 hp
- Manufactured from two-piece forgings for strength
- Weight matched rods to within 1 gram
Please Note: Notes: Recommended up to 1000hp
- 93-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G63
- 03-07 Evo 8/9
What's in the box?
- (1) set or single Rod depending on your selected option.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.