Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 - 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Flow Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way Canister
- 24 Step Rebound Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Bright Dip Anodizing Looks Great and Protects
- Radial Bearing Mounts
- Back-Milled Aluminum Components
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our VA Facility
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of 500 Series Coilovers
- Necessary Hardware
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
- Spring Rate: 8k Front and Rear Contact us for other spring rates
- Fortune Auto 5 Year Limited Warranty
Awesome coilovers and I enjoy them very much, feel so much better than the stock older rusty suspension!
So happy with my purchase of the fortune auto coilovers from JD CUSTOMS cant be moré happier . Will definitely shop again
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.