HKS Super SQV4 Sequential Blow Off Valve
Now available in a new color - body and upper part painted with glossy black paint and funnel with grainy crystal black paint.
HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure.
This Super SQV maximizes the charge-response that repeats pressure-charging and pressurized air relief by throttle on and off and supports new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
Factory recirculation valve sound cannot be noticed, but once HKS Super SQV IV is installed, its unique & sharp high frequency sound demonstrates its existence. Super SQV IV significantly increases its presence and improve the engine compartment appearance. To match with the appearance created by HKS Intercooler Piping Kit, the buff-polished casting pipe is included. By both the sound and appearance, Super SQVIV increases the fun to drive.
- High-Quality Aluminum Die-Cast Body - Combines the ultimate in looks and durability in the engine compartment.
- High Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve - Reliable operation
- Triple Fin Design - Triple Fins set at the center of the funnel produces a dynamic and aggressive sound.
- Pull-Type Relief Valve Operation - More precise relief of excess boost and is compatible for a wider range of boost pressure
- Primary Valve (Small) - Lift off the throttle, and the primary valve instantly opens, quickly discharging initial excess boost pressure.
- Secondary Valve (Large) - Combined with the Primary Valve to provide optimal blow-off operation from low to high boost ranges
- Dual Valve Structure, Sequential System - At low boost ranges the Primary Valve opens, and at high boost ranges the Secondary Valve also opens, resulting in linear response and optimal blow-off operation at all boost levels.
JDC Titanium HKS Blow-Off Valve Hardware
The JDC Titanium HKS Blow-Off Valve Hardware is the perfect titanium replacement for the basic hardware on your HKS blow-off valve. Each piece is professionally CNC machined from a single piece of 6AL-4V Grade 5 Titanium and is a direct replacement for all authentic HKS blow-off valves.
About our titanium:
- Each piece is CNC machined from a single piece of Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid-colored finishes. (More pictures displaying different colors will be added to the site soon).
- If you would like a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- Make sure to change out your hardware on a workbench or a table so you don't lose any of the hardware. This hardware is very small and will be easy to lose.
- We recommend wearing gloves when installing the titanium hardware to keep oil and fingerprints off.
- The back side is slightly spring-loaded, so be careful when removing the hardware. We recommend removing a few bolts and replacing them instead of removing everything at once.
- Make sure to use a 2mm Allen key for installation (not a torx bit).
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Super SQV4 BOV Assembly
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.