JDC Carbon Fiber Shift Knobs
The JDC carbon fiber shift knob is machined from a solid piece of billet aluminum and wrapped in multiple layers of real carbon fiber before receiving a gloss clear coating.
The shift knob fits snugly in your hand and has a perfect weight to aid quick and accurate shifting. This is a great interior add-on piece that'll give your car a high-quality, unique appearance. Each knob comes with an adaptor to fit just most standard applications. Titanium shifter coins are optional.
Two Types Available:
- Type 1 - Tall/slim
- Type 2 - Short/round
- Includes M8, M10, & M12 adaptors for multiple applications.
- Universal: Has adaptors for M8, M10, & M12 shifters.
- 03-06 Evo 4-9. (Fits 5-Speed and 6-Speed models including GSR, MR, RS, & SE)
- 08+ Evo X (5-Speed models including GSR)
- Many other models!
Optional Titanium Shifter Coin:
- If you select the option to add the shifter coin, you can install this piece on the top of the shift knob, or anywhere else in your shifter console area.
- Shifter coins come with strong 3M adhesive on the back and are not pre-installed on the shift knob to give you the option of where you'd like to put it.
- No matter where you decide to put the shifter coin, please make sure to clean the application area with rubbing alcohol and allow it to dry before applying to give the 3M adhesive the cleanest surface to stick to.
Shifter Coin Options:
- Titanium Finishes:
- Burnt (Burnt face with silver logo)
- Bare (Bare face with dark logo)
- Blue (Blue face with silver logo)
- Bronze (Bronze face with silver logo)
- Rainbow (Rainbow face with silver logo)
- Reverse Burnt (Colored shift pattern logo on a bare face)
Custom Color (Contact us after your order has been placed)
- Shift Pattern Options:
- 5 Speed (with bottom, right reverse)
- 5 speed (with top, left reverse)
- 6 speed (with bottom, right reverse)
- 6 speed (with top, right reverse)
- Custom Logo ( Contact us after your order has been placed)
*Important- Please Read* Installation:
- We recommend installing the adaptor and shift knob halfway to make sure you have the right size adaptor. Once you know you have the right adaptor for your shifter, add glue or Loctite to the threads between the knob and adaptor (not the shifter and adaptor) and allow it to dry for a few hours before completely installing. This will seal the threads to the inside of the shift knob and allow you to remove the knob without the adaptor staying on your shifter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.