H-Tuff Series Connecting Rods for 2JZ Engines by Manley Performance
Manley "H-Tuff" connecting rods are manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards developed and approved by our original equipment customers. There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley "H-Tuff" connecting rods and the other inexpensive H-Beams on the market.
There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley "H-Tuff" connecting rods and the other inexpensive H-Beams on the market. They are equipped with heavier beams for high boost applications. Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams. Perfectly round big and small ends. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. Comes standard with 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts. ARP 625+ Bolts are included in the H-Tuff Plus Kit.
- H-Tuff design incorporates wider beam and increased cross-sectional thickness in critical areas
- H-Tuff delivers a stronger rod with greater safety margin to handle high-powered applications
- The finest quality and tightest tolerances customers expect from every set of Manley rods
- High Quality ARP 2000 bolts standard with every set of Manley connecting rods
- ARP 625+ bolts upgrade available when you choose the H-Tuff Plus
Due to the intended usage of the products sold, they are sold WITHOUT WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE.
- 1993 - 2002 Toyota Supra 2JZ-GE
- 1993 - 2002 Toyota Supra RZ 2JZ-GTE
- Other Models With 2JZ Engine
What's In The Box?
- 1 - H-Tuff Connecting Rod Set
- 1 - Set of ARP Bolts
- Warranty Information
- No Warranties are offered by Manley Performance due to the intended use of their products.
|Manley H-Tuff Steel Rods for 2JZ-GTE:|
|Part Number||Application||Center to Center||Big End Bore||Big End Width||Pin Diameter||Pin Bore||Grams|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.