JDC Titanium Cleaner *The World's First Titanium Cleaner!*
JDC Titanium Cleaner is specially formulated to safely remove fingerprints and streaks from any titanium piece without hurting the colors, leaving it looking as good as new! After having so many people always asking "how do I safely clean my titanium", we decided to formulate our own cleaner to answer that question. Our specially formulated cleaner makes it easy to bring back the original shine of any titanium product in seconds!
- Can be used to safely clean any titanium product without hurting the original finish.
- Safe on any surface including paint, plastic, glass, and other metals.
What's In The Box?
- (1) 2oz. Bottle of JDC Titanium Cleaner
- (1) Microfiber Towel
- Mist a light coating of cleaner over the part (a little spray goes a long way!)
- Be sure to use a clean part of the towel every time you wipe your titanium.
- Wipe up any dirt, grime, or debris with your towel.
- Buff away any streaks with a clean part of the towel.
- The cleaner works best if you do not use it in direct sunlight since the sun may dry the fluid before you can wipe it off, which can cause it to leave streaks behind.
- Make sure the part you are cleaning is cool to the touch before spraying the cleaner on it.
- If your titanium is extra dirty or dusty, you will need to wash the part off before using the titanium cleaner to make sure there are no small rocks or built-up dirt on the part, which could cause the microfiber to scratch the part (just like you would if you were washing a dirty car before doing a wax or polish).
I tried the cleaner out on a few pieces & it works great! I can't wait to send you pics of my build when it's finished. I'll be looking for every bolt I can switch out to get it in titanium! Thanks Jon!
Have not used it yet
My titanium looks brand new again!!
Keeping my engine bay looking clean. Smudges and water spots come right off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.