JDC Titanium Oil Dipstick Handle
The JDC Titanium Dipstick Handle is the perfect addition to your engine bay and installs in minutes! Get rid of your boring plastic handle and replace it with this beautiful solid titanium handle! Each piece is precision CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for the vibrant colors we're known for!
- 02+ STI
- 02+ WRX
- 22+ WRX
- 13+ FRS/BRZ/86
- 22+ GR86
- May also fit other Subaru models, we will add more vehicles as we confirm fitment.
- Direct replacement for your plastic dipstick handle
- CNC machined from a single piece of 6AL-4V Gr5 Titanium
- Hand-polished for a vibrant finish
- Super strong and will never rust
- Includes JDC Titanium laser-etched logo
- Available in multiple anodized colors
- Includes o-ring gasket for a tight seal
- (1) Titanium Dipstick Handle
- (1) O-ring Seal
- (1) Roll Pin
Installation for Handle:
- You will need to break apart your factory handle, making sure not to damage the level gauge. Using a vice or a strong pair of pliers will help.
- Once you get the OEM level gauge free from the factory handle, align the hole on the handle with the dipstick level gauge and press the provided roll pin into place.
- Important: Please make sure to use some oil on the O-ring to make sure it slides in smoothly for the first few uses. If they are not properly lubricated, it may be very hard to remove the dipstick once it's installed.
About our titanium:
- CNC machined from a single piece of Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid-colored finishes.
- If you would like your part anodized in a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Your estimated order shipping time can be anywhere from 3-10 business days and can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested. If you would like a closer estimated shipping time, please call or email us.
This is a very good looking and well made dipstick handle. I did need to alter my dipstick a little for the install, but it was easy. Once I got it in there it felt secure and solid. I also like the design of this handle over others out there for ease of use and aesthetically. A perfect addition to my engine bay
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.