AEM X-Series 60PSI / 4BAR Boost Display Gauge
AEM's 30-0308 X-Series -30in/Hg~60PSI / 2~4BAR Digital Boost Display gauge combines incredible looks, increased readability, and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! It is a must for users who want highly accurate boost pressure readouts up to 60 PSI or 4 BAR in their high-performance vehicle.
EASIER TO READ
- Visual improvements include a bright center LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED needle lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
EASIER TO MOUNT
- Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 22/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825" with a cup depth of only 0.200" This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall, standard or metric center LED readout and sweeping LED needle, and user-selectable threshold warnings. The gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy-chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, AQ2 Data Logger, or 3rd party EMS or logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.
- 22/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825" overall gauge depth and 0.200" cup depth mount them virtually anywhere!
- Programmable center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- User selectable standard or metric display ( -30in/Hg~60PSI / 2~4BAR)
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- User selectable threshold warnings
- Optional silver bezel and white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- The auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide a secure connection
- NOTE: The 30-0308 comes with a black bezel and reversible black PSI/BAR boost pressure faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0308-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel and reversible white standard/metric boost pressure faceplate. Each faceplate is double-sided with standard PSI on one side and metric BAR on the other. The calibration for standard or metric display is easily performed using the buttons on the face of the gauge.
- Universal Application
What's in the Box?
- 52mm Gauge
- Red Connectors (35-4302)
- MAP Sensor 5BAR (35-2131-75)
- Rubber Band (35-8617)
- Harness (35-3434)
- 1/8" T Fitting (35-2147)
- 1/8" NPT Female to 3/16" Barb Adapter (35-2151)
- Vacuum Line 7/64" x 36" (8-161-36)
- Black Bezel
- Black PSI/BAR Reversible Faceplate
- AEM Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.