ACT XACT Prolite Flywheel (EVO 8/9)
Most stock flywheels are heavy cast iron and are designed for optimum drivability by storing some of the engine's power in the form of inertia. Light flywheels provide significantly improved engine response and acceleration by compromising drivability. Many aftermarket flywheels are too light, fragile and expensive. ACT offers exactly what performance enthusiasts need: All the benefits of a lightweight flywheel, a choice of weights and affordable pricing.
- Maximum gear life, gear will not wear out or fall off
- Serviceable, can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts
- Chrome-Moly forgings are three times more rigid than aluminum
- Quick throttle response and acceleration
- Lightest and lowest inertia
- Reduced drivability